Monitor Well Program
The District maintains and operates a monitor well program to track and assess aquifer conditions in Bandera County by doing the following:
- Conduct monitoring of aquifer conditions from monitor wells.
- Desired Future Condition (DFC) monitoring and reporting.
- Submit levels to Texas Water Development Board (TWDB).
- Conduct monthly aquifer level measurements.
- Conduct aquifer water testing quarterly
Next Testing Dates are in December. You will be able to access data after Jan. 1, 2017. Aquifer Levels will be updated monthly.
Monitor Well Links