BCRAGD offers water quality testing to the public Monday – Thursday during regular business hours. Sample bottles must be picked up at the office. Once collected, they need to brought back as soon as possible (within one hour). For most accurate results, it is recommended that samples be put on ice before returning them to the office. Results can be mailed through USPS, sent through email, or dictated over the phone.
- Bacteria (Presence/Absence) – $15
- Bacteria (Most Probable Number Count) – $25
- Groundwater – $10
- Bacteria (Presence/Absence ) + Groundwater – $20
- Bacteria (Presence/Absence) – $35
- Bacteria (Most Probable Number Count) – $50
- Groundwater – $20
- Bacteria (Presence/Absence ) + Groundwater – $50
Here are instructions on how to take a water sample from your well!
*WE ARE NOT A CERTIFIED LABORATORY*
If you need results from a certified lab, click on the links below for hours and locations of certified labs in the area.